|-| eveRy |-| Index du Forum
|-| eveRy |-|
|-| PS3 |-| BOII |-| SINCE 2K12 |-|

|-| eveRy |-| Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue Invité 
Matchs Officiels FR/DE : evR  2-0 Zeffyr / evR 0-2 FTs / evR 2-0 AMs / evR 2-0 AeRz / evR 2-0 vF / evR 2-1 ExO / evR 1-2 AMN / evR 1-2 O.meGa      

1er  ODC TpC 

Page 4WIN eveRy : http://www.4win.fr/profil/equipe/every-36885.html               

Nujabes%$-*Spiritual State (2-011)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |-| eveRy |-| Index du Forum -> |-| Section |-| Black OPS II |-| ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gillbancr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Nujabes%$-*Spiritual State (2-011) Répondre en citant

Nujabes - Spiritual State (2011) > urlin.us/2blo3

Spiritual,,,State,,,(2011)Edit,,,Spiritual,,,StateSpiritual,,,State,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,(featuring,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto),,,Sky,,,Is,,,Tumbling,,,(featuring,,,Cise,,,Star),,,Gone,,,Are,,,The,,,Days,,,(featuring,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto),,,Spiral,,,City,,,Lights,,,(featuring,,,Pase,,,Rock,,,&,,,Substantial),,,Color,,,Of,,,Autumn,,,Dawn,,,On,,,The,,,Side,,,Yes,,,(featuring,,,Pase,,,Rock),,,Rainyway,,,Back,,,Home,,,Far,,,Fowls,,,Fellows,,,Waiting,,,For,,,The,,,Clouds,,,(featuring,,,Substantial),,,Prayer,,,Island,,,(featuring,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto,,,&,,,Haruka,,,Nakamura),,,External,,,links,,,Amazon:,,,search,,,for,,,Nujabes,,,,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Last.fm:,,,search,,,for,,,Nujabes,,,,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,allmusic:,,,search,,,for,,,Nujabes,,,,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Discogs:,,,search,,,for,,,Nujabes,,,,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,MusicBrainz:,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Spotify:,,,search,,,for,,,Nujabes,,,,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Retrieved,,,from,,,",,,Categories:,,,Green,,,Albums,,,Albums,,,released,,,in,,,2011,,,Genre/Hip,,,Hop,,,Album,,,Albums,,,by,,,Nujabes,,,Wikipedia,,,articles/Album,,,Pages,,,with,,,broken,,,file,,,links,,,MusicBrainz/Album,,,Albums,,,S,,,Add,,,category,,,Cancel,,,Save,,,Around,,,Wikia's,,,network,,,Random,,,Wiki,,,Music,,,About,,,Help,,,Community,,,Central,,,Careers,,,Advertise,,,API,,,Contact,,,Wikia,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Global,,,Sitemap,,,Local,,,Sitemap,,,Content,,,is,,,available,,,under,,,CopyrightReply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,Namaste333,,,January,,,18,,,,2012,,,Report,,,referencing,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,,CD,,,,Album,,,,HPD13,,,I,,,agree!,,,This,,,really,,,needs,,,a,,,vinyl,,,pressing!,,,R.I.P,,,Nujabes,,,Reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,Vortexsurfer84,,,December,,,31,,,,2011,,,Report,,,referencing,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,,CD,,,,Album,,,,HPD13,,,Yes,,,Vinyl,,,please,,,,rest,,,in,,,peace,,,Nujabes!,,,Reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,burning7planet,,,December,,,7,,,,2011,,,Report,,,referencing,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,,CD,,,,Album,,,,HPD13,,,Needs,,,a,,,vinyl,,,pressingThe,album,was,incomplete,upon,Nujabes',death,in,February,2010,,inspiring,those,close,to,him,to,see,it,finished.[1],Spiritual,State,was,released,in,Japan,on,December,3,,2011,and,February,2012,in,the,United,States.The,,,meticulous,,,production,,,and,,,talented,,,rappers,,,are,,,all,,,present,,,on,,,the,,,album,,,,but,,,it,,,somehow,,,still,,,feels,,,like,,,it,,,is,,,missing,,,it's,,,soulThere,,were,,limited,,copies,,,and,,the,,vinyl,,was,,a,,7",,with,,two,,songsTitle,,Producer,,Length,,1"Spiritual,State,(Tribe,Special,Edition,Mix)",(featuring,Uyama,Hiroto),Nujabes,,2Please,help,improve,this,article,by,adding,citations,to,reliable,sources.All,,,Versions,,,Edit,,,Release,,,Sell,,,This,,,Item,,,Nujabes,,,‎–,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Label:,,,Hyde,,,Out,,,Recordings,,,‎–,,,HPD13,,,Format:,,,CD,,,,Album,,,Country:,,,Japan,,,Released:,,,03,,,Dec,,,2011,,,Genre:,,,Electronic,,,,Hip,,,Hop,,,,Jazz,,,Style:,,,Instrumental,,,,Jazzy,,,Hip-Hop,,,,Cool,,,Jazz,,,Tracklist,,,Hide,,,Credits,,,1,,,Spiritual,,,StateFeaturing,,,–,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto,,,2,,,Sky,,,Is,,,TumblingRap,,,,Lyrics,,,By,,,–,,,Cise,,,Star,,,3,,,Gone,,,Are,,,The,,,DaysFeaturing,,,–,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto,,,4,,,Spiral,,,5,,,City,,,LightsRap,,,,Lyrics,,,By,,,–,,,Pase,,,Rock,,,,Substantial,,,6,,,Color,,,Of,,,Autumn,,,7,,,Dawn,,,On,,,The,,,Side,,,8,,,YesRap,,,,Lyrics,,,By,,,–,,,Pase,,,Rock,,,9,,,Rainyway,,,Back,,,Home,,,10,,,Far,,,Fowls,,,11,,,Fellows,,,12,,,Waiting,,,For,,,The,,,CloudsRap,,,,Lyrics,,,By,,,–,,,Substantial,,,13,,,Prayer,,,14,,,IslandFeaturing,,,–,,,Haruka,,,Nakamura,,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto,,,Credits,,,Artwork,,,–,,,FJD,,,Producer,,,–,,,Nujabes,,,Notes,,,Released,,,in,,,a,,,Digipak,,,caseFor,some,reason,this,album,really,disappointed,meSpiritual,,State,,received,,high,,critical,,acclaim,,from,,fans,,and,,critics,,,with,,many,,claiming,,it,,was,,the,,perfect,,end,,to,,Nujabes',,brief,,yet,,successful,,career.[2]"Island",,,(featuring,,,Uyama,,,Hiroto,,,&,,,Haruka,,,Nakamura)",,,,,,Nujabes,,,5:07,,,"Scorpion,Dilemma",,Nujabes,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Studio,,,album,,,by,,,Nujabes,,,Released,,,December,,,3rd,,,2011,,,(Japan),,,Recorded,,,N/A,,,Genre,,,Chillhop,,,Length,,,60:16,,,Label,,,Hydeout,,,Productions,,,Producer,,,Nujabes,,,Nujabes,,,chronology,,,Mellow,,,Beats,,,,Friends,,,&,,,Lovers,,,(2009),,,Spiritual,,,State,,,(2011),,,Reply,,Notify,,me,,Helpful,,SoulSikh,,February,,1,,,2012,,Report,,There,,was,,a,,vinyl,,+,,CD,,edition,,called,,the,,Tribe,,Edition,,Spiritual,,StateEdit,,,Master,,,Release,,,Nujabes,,,‎–,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Genre:,,,Electronic,,,,Hip,,,Hop,,,,Jazz,,,Style:,,,Instrumental,,,,Jazzy,,,Hip-Hop,,,,Cool,,,Jazz,,,Year:,,,2011,,,Tracklist,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,Sky,,,Is,,,Tumbling,,,Gone,,,Are,,,The,,,Days,,,Spiral,,,City,,,Lights,,,Color,,,Of,,,Autumn,,,Dawn,,,On,,,The,,,Side,,,Yes,,,Rainyway,,,Back,,,Home,,,Far,,,Fowls,,,Fellows,,,Waiting,,,For,,,The,,,Clouds,,,Prayer,,,Island,,,Versions,,,(2),,,Cat#,,,Artist,,,Title,,,(Format),,,Label,,,Cat#,,,Country,,,Year,,,HPD13,,,Nujabes,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,‎(CD,,,,Album),,,Hyde,,,Out,,,Recordings,,,HPD13,,,Japan,,,2011,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,HPD13TR,,,Nujabes,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,-,,,Tribe,,,Edition,,,‎(CD,,,,Album,,,+,,,7",,,,Ltd),,,Hyde,,,Out,,,Recordings,,,HPD13TR,,,Japan,,,2011,,,Sell,,,This,,,Version,,,Recommendations,,,Modal,,,Soul,,,Nujabes,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Hydeout,,,Productions,,,-,,,2nd,,,Collection,,,Various,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Hydeout,,,Productions,,,-,,,First,,,Collection,,,Various,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Metaphorical,,,Music,,,Nujabes,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Samurai,,,Champloo,,,Music,,,Record,,,-,,,Departure,,,Nujabes,,,/,,,Fat,,,Jon,,,0,,,0,,,0,,,Reviews,,,Show,,,All,,,6,,,Reviews,,,Add,,,Review,,,anonyme2,,,February,,,20,,,,2013,,,Report,,,referencing,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,,CD,,,,Album,,,,HPD13,,,I,,,fianlly,,,decided,,,to,,,buy,,,one,,,of,,,his,,,cdit's,,,a,,,piece,,,of,,,art!,,,every,,,single,,,track,,,worth,,,every,,,second,,,to,,,hear,,,it!,,,Reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,keepinmusicclassy,,,January,,,17,,,,2013,,,Report,,,edited,,,over,,,3,,,years,,,ago,,,referencing,,,Spiritual,,,State,,,,CD,,,,Album,,,,HPD13,,,Nujabes',,,last,,,album,,,,released,,,posthumously,,,about,,,2,,,years,,,after,,,his,,,tragic,,,death"Rainyway,Back,Home",,Nujabes,2:36,10Spiritual,State,is,the,third,studio,album,by,Nujabes,,released,posthumously,as,a,follow-up,to,Modal,Soul,in,2005"Prayer",,,,Nujabes,,3:29,,14"Yes",,,(featuring,,,Pase,,,Rock)",,,,,,Nujabes,,,7:51,,,9"Dawn,,On,,the,,Side",,,,Nujabes,,5:15,,8Reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,Namaste333,,,January,,,18,,,,2012,,,Report,,,I,,,agree!,,,This,,,really,,,needs,,,a,,,vinyl,,,pressing!,,,R.I.P,,,Nujabes,,,Reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,Vortexsurfer84,,,December,,,31,,,,2011,,,Report,,,Yes,,,Vinyl,,,please,,,,rest,,,in,,,peace,,,Nujabes!,,,Reply,,,Notify,,,me,,,Helpful,,,burning7planet,,,December,,,7,,,,2011,,,Report,,,Needs,,,a,,,vinyl,,,pressingWikia,Skip,to,Content,Skip,to,Wiki,Navigation,Skip,to,Site,Navigation,The,Home,of,Fandom,Games,Movies,TV,Explore,Wikia,Games,Movies,TV,Trending,Wikias,Community,Central,Search,this,wikia,Search,all,of,Wikia,Sign,In,Register,Username,Password,Forgot,your,password?,Stay,logged,in,Or,Connect,Start,a,wikia,Advertisement,LyricWiki,Navigation,On,the,Wiki,Wiki,Activity,Random,page,Videos,Images,Chat,Help,Out,LyricWiki,FAQ,Help,Index,Help,with,Editing,Pages,General,Help,Ask,on,Help,Desk,File,an,Edit,Request,Our,Page,Naming,Policy,The,Community,Find,Admins,Post,Feedback,Stroll,Around,Popular,Pages,Randomize,Random,Artist,Random,Album,Random,Song,Random,Translation,LyricWiki,Awards,Song,of,the,Day,Album,of,the,Week,Top,100,iTunes,Songs,Other,Lists,Search,Lyrics,Artists,Artists,by,Hometown,Artists,by,Genre,Artists,by,Label,Albums,Albums,by,Genre,Compilation,Series,Songs,Songs,by,Language,Translations,Instrumentals,Genres,Pop,Rock,Electronic,Hip,Hop,Metal,Country,Folk,OtherTrack,,,listing[edit]Discogs,About,Us,Blog,Shop,App,Jobs,API,Change,Log,Help,Is,Here,Help,&,Support,Forum,Keyboard,Shortcuts,Join,In,Get,Started,Sign,Up,Contribute,Add,Release,Contributor,List,Help,Translate,Discogs,Events,Advertise,With,Us,Follow,Us,Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Mixcloud,Soundcloud,Tumblr,,2016,Discogs,Terms,of,Service,Privacy,Policy,Cookie,Policy,English,Deutsch,English,Espaol,Franais,Italiano,,"Color,,of,,Autumn",,,,Nujabes,,1:44,,7I,,really,,hope,,Hydeout,,Records,,has,,some,,more,,unreleased,,material,,stored,,away,,somewhere,,,as,,I,,can't,,truly,,accept,,this,,album,,to,,be,,Nujabes',,final,,legacy.R.I.P,,Nujabes.one,,of,,the,,greatest,,producers,,to,,ever,,have,,livedExplore,Marketplace,Community,Groups,Forum,Blog,Friends,Guidelines,Register,Log,In,Please,enable,Javascript,to,take,full,advantage,of,our,site,featuresReferences[edit]I,,,really,,,hope,,,Hydeout,,,Records,,,has,,,some,,,more,,,unreleased,,,material,,,stored,,,away,,,somewhere,,,,as,,,I,,,can't,,,truly,,,accept,,,this,,,album,,,to,,,be,,,Nujabes',,,final,,,legacy.R.I.P,,,Nujabes.one,,,of,,,the,,,greatest,,,producers,,,to,,,ever,,,have,,,livedProfessional,ratings,Review,scores,Source,Rating,Sputnik,Music,[1],The,Word,Is,Bond,[2],MuzikDizcovery,A,[3],"Spiral",,,,,,Nujabes,,,3:41,,,5.Other,,Versions,,(1,,of,,1),,View,,All,,Cat#,,Artist,,Title,,(Format),,Label,,Cat#,,Country,,Year,,HPD13TR,,Nujabes,,Spiritual,,State,,-,,Tribe,,Edition,,‎(CD,,,Album,,+,,7",,,Ltd),,Hyde,,Out,,Recordings,,HPD13TR,,Japan,,2011,,Sell,,This,,Version,,Recommendations,,Modal,,Soul,,Nujabes,,0,,0,,0,,Hydeout,,Productions,,-,,2nd,,Collection,,Various,,0,,0,,0,,Hydeout,,Productions,,-,,First,,Collection,,Various,,0,,0,,0,,Metaphorical,,Music,,Nujabes,,0,,0,,0,,Samurai,,Champloo,,Music,,Record,,-,,Departure,,Nujabes,,/,,Fat,,Jon,,0,,0,,0,,Reviews,,Show,,All,,6,,Reviews,,Add,,Review,,anonyme2,,February,,20,,,2013,,Report,,I,,fianlly,,decided,,to,,buy,,one,,of,,his,,cdit's,,a,,piece,,of,,art!,,every,,single,,track,,worth,,every,,second,,to,,hear,,it!,,Reply,,Notify,,me,,Helpful,,keepinmusicclassy,,January,,17,,,2013,,Report,,edited,,over,,3,,years,,ago,,Nujabes',,last,,album,,,released,,posthumously,,about,,2,,years,,after,,his,,tragic,,death f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:09 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    |-| eveRy |-| Index du Forum -> |-| Section |-| Black OPS II |-| -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation